Friday, February 15, 2008

Base phase week two

Well so far this week has been going well, tough at times to get going and some of the training seems to catch up with me a bit but I'm hangin in there! We missed todays swim but swaped it for some weights and besides we want a good workout at the pool on Sunday (2000m). My run today was a little slower than I hoped for and cut it a bit short in favor of going up Symonds st , some pain in my leg and groin forced me to hold back and I'm glad I did, I am learning to listen to my body.
On Saturday I get to to my first brick and am looking forward to that, and it will be nice for Tammy she gets to try out her new drive train and road bars and Profile jammers, the bike is almost new again! wow talk about spoiled hey... he he. I guess thats all for now and will probably post on Sun. or Mon. for end of week two.

No comments: